What a week! I got to see Lorena on Monday. She talked with me for a long time, her dad gave me a blessing and we all ate some supper together, it was really nice. It was just really great to be able to see someone familiar and talk with them; I miss that, talking with people who know and care about you, it was a good night.
Tonight there is a party down stairs to help get the "nuns" out of the "nunnery" (that's the nickname of my apartment complex, fitting, right!). So this evening should be interesting...more to come later

2 comments:
The nunnery! That's hilarious! You need to go mix it up with the monks.... miss you!
I enjoyed your visit to, it was a nice evening. Call me up anytime you get a little lonely. I'm just sitting here most of the time!:-)
Maybe we could watch a chick-flick and pop popcorn.
Post a Comment