Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Time...




My time back in Arizona is coming to a close. It's been nice to recover at home and to be home for some important events. I went to Disneyland a ton of times, (which I never object to!). Once with Liz and Jon as a celebratory trip of independence, once with my best girl friends from high school and once with my brother Jon for his 23rd birthday. It's also been really nice being back in my old family ward. I've missed those dear families so much, so it was so wonderful to see them all again. But best of all...I feel SOOOOO much better than I did a few months ago. That means its back to the grind at BYU. However, I'm determined to fit some fun into my life this last semester! Hopefully I'll be able to post about some of that fun, so stay tuned!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States