Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lost Prince...


I came home today and my niece was talking about what she wanted to be when she grew up. She settled on being Cinderella. I then jokingly asked if I became Cinderella first would she be happy for me? She said "NO!" I'm going to be Cinderella!"

She then went on to tell me that I could be Belle, so I thought about it and said "alright, I'll take that". Then as serious as could be she said, "Hunter will be my prince but who will be yours?". I said, "I've been wondering that same thing! Where is he?". She told me she didn't know, then I went on to say how easy it would be to find a "Beast", but turning him is the problem lol. She didn't get it, but all the adults in the room had a good laugh. Ah to be a child and have everything be simple :)

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Hopefully you will find a keeper :)

d.jo said...

Haha! When you find your "beast" you can just call him an "animal"--that has more of a fun connotation. Haha. J/K You will find someone who is fabulous, no doubt about that!

Belle n Kent said...

As a full-time Belle, I can tell you from experience, Beasts normally find YOU! You'll just be going along your merry way when BAM! -- out of the clear blue sky. You just have to make sure to reach out when it comes.
You're doing GREAT, honey!!!
Love ya!!!

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States