Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bucket List



So...I have a Utah Bucket List; A list of things that I should or want to do before leaving Utah. I've always had this list, but really haven't completed any of them haha. Anyway...Friday night I had a date with a wonderful gentleman that I've known for a few years and unbeknown to me at the time he asked me out, he ended up fulfilled one of my bucket list items...yay! I know I've been in Utah for almost 3 years now, but I have never been to a single BYU sporting event, not one. Friday, that changed. We went to a BYU soccer game...lots of fun! I felt really dumb not knowing that BYU had a fight song lol, but it was overall a good time. Plus...we won, woo hoo! (I know you probably can't see it very well in the picture, but we won 4 to 0, the other team didn't even get any shots in) After the game we walked around, got an ice cream and went to see my favorite comedy group Humor U. Overall, it was a pretty-darn-stinking-good-evening. :)
Saturday was a lot of fun too. I woke up early and went to the temple to do a session with one of my guy friends; temple work is always a good time! Right after the temple, I met up with another friend and we went to a children's introduction to The Magic Flute, the opera...it was so cute...loved it! Then we both went out to lunch and talked and talked for hours. Then I went with my for-mentioned guy friend to watch How to Train Your Dragon at another friends apartment...cute movie. Then met up with one of my roommates. It was a busy day...I didn't get any homework done, but I had a really good time! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States