Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday Fun...

My home teachers are a couple of the funniest and most entertaining guys I have ever met (and that's on top of being the best home teachers ever)! They have been planning a roommate race for about a month to find out once and for all who was the fastest in their apartment...So at ten this morning in the 20 degree, pre-snowing weather, the a good chunk of the ward went out to watch the race. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen! There were flowers, gifts, crowns, metals, a trophy and a whole lot of confetti to celebrate the winner. The race was about 10 seconds, but the parading and celebrating lasted about 20 minutes. We were all freezing, but it was worth it! So funny!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Hey girl1 I have a blog, too. It's at http://jacegale.blogspot.com/

d.jo said...

I miss the single-life college days--it makes college more bearable. : ) It makes everything so much more "happy-go-lucky" when you have goofballs around to lighten up everything. I hope you're having fun up there & I bet you're aceing all of your classes!

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States