Thursday, November 20, 2008
Qickly Approaching...
The Holiday's are quickly approaching, and with that comes... FINALS :) Good thing I have all Thanksgiving break to study! Not going home has its advantages. It has been a really rough semester, health wise and socially. It's held a lot of challenges for me, so many in fact, that I made up my mind months ago that I was going to go back home after this semester and continue on like before, but the Lord always finds a way to surprise me and make me see what He sees. Its going to be a rugged, bumpy road, but I know now that I'm not going through it alone. Things are going to be ok...I'm going to be ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Do you have plans for the big day? We are going to Mikes sisters, his dad will be in town. I could ask her if I could bring another guest.
Post a Comment