Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving!

I had one of the best Thanksgivings I think I have ever had in my life! I really needed a good day and that is exactly what I got, a fabulous day. I haven't smiled that much since before I moved to Utah, so it was a welcomed event. First, I met up with a good childhood friend and had dinner with his sister and her in-laws. That was so much fun I can hardly even explain it! Everyone was so nice and so great! Later in the evening I went to the Downey's and had a great time too! We watched a Christmas movie and played Wii Bowling, and I am proud to say that I am the new top scorer with a score of 237! Go me...Not bad for my first time! Anyway, this was just what I needed and I will always be grateful for this day and all those who reached out to me and made me feel like part of their families.

1 comment:

Lorena said...

We enjoyed your visit and cheese ball. It was a very good Thanksgivning for us also!

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States