Well this Saturday has been quite an adventure! I woke up really early and started getting ready to go to the Temple. While I was getting ready, I began to get awfully curious about what I would look like with bangs, so what did I do... I cut 8 inches off of my hair with my fabric scissors! Good news is that it looks pretty good and I did a pretty good job...see all that cosmetology school was good for something! So I am attaching some pictures of my new look. I can wear them straight or put them off to the side for a side bang look, so I have the best of both worlds. While a new hair style is pretty exciting, the highlight of my day was doing sealings for 3 hours at the temple. I just love being a part of making families! What could be better!



No comments:
Post a Comment