Friday, November 7, 2008

Journals

As usual, I didn't have anything other than homework to occupy my time this weekend, so I started going through some of my old journals. I love doing that, which is probably why I carted all of them from the last six years with me all the way to Utah instead of storing them like a normal person :)
Anyway, reading through these pages of the past, I feel very blessed and humbled. I have recently began to slack on my journal writing for the simple reason that I didn't feel I had anything good or worthwhile to write about, but I see my error. Life isn't all roses and good times, it's difficult and heartbreak too, but it doesn't make life any less valid. Life is a learning experience, sometimes you have to look back to past text to remember what you thought you already learned and learn it again.

1 comment:

Lorena said...

I wish I would have kept up my journal. Good for you!

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States