Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oh Brother!


My brother is the BESTEST!
I am getting so proud of the man that he is becoming! He's getting so responsible and giving. Jon has been planning a trip to Six Flags for months now. He wanted me to come because he missed spending time with me and I would be home from school for the Christmas break, and it sounds like a ton of fun, right! I really wanted to go, but I wasn't sure if I would be able to, so he text me over the Thanksgiving break and told me that he bought my ticket and that I was going, and there was nothing I could do about it :)

Now I am totally excited and I can't wait to ride roller coasters till I pass out!
My brother is the BESTEST!

1 comment:

Lorena said...

Wow, I've never had anybody do that for me! That was very sweet of him.

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States